Stay away from Juliet
[html]

She bit her lip as she looked at the halfway-completed drawing. It wasn't too bad looking, but at the same time she didn't know how good it was. Ember had never really been the artsy type, never having the supplies to explore it very much, but she found the repetitive motions of the chalk against the chalkboard soothing. Soon she was making bigger and bigger marks, scratching down trees and grass and adding leaves and small creatures to the scene.

When she heard the voice the chalk stopped in its scratching, and she looked back over her shoulder. "Cerc?" She questioned, only being able to see the other out of the corner of her eye. >"Look at what I made. Pretty good, right? I don't know what this stuff is called...but it writes real good on this big black thing." Ember knew next to nothing about the humans. She wasn't anything of a scholar like Naniko was, and she didn't actively seek out knowledge without having a specific reason. She'd kept up with her knitting, even though it had looked horrible at first, and now she was getting better and better at it. Ryan had shown her how, and she was trying to repay the coyote by knitting her a long scarf. It was slow work, though.

"It's supposed to be Khaden. But I think it also looks like me and Savina. You know what I realized? There are a lot of black and white wolves around here. But not very many that are both black and white at the same time...just solid colors."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread