i can dish it out, but i can't take it
[html]
yayy. I missed Apollo :]]

She had been thinking about looking around the city for some kind of a weapon, too...maybe she'd do that today. Ember wasn't that good of a hunter, and eating just fish got pretty old after a while. Her hunting skills weren't improved by the fact that she was black; she stuck out like a sore thumb in the woods, amongst all of the snow. She wasn't sure how good the other creatures' eyesight was or if they could see in color, but she was sure that they could tell the difference between her and snow.

She frowned at the distraction when she heard someone calling out behind her, turning around. Who was this? She wasn't a very good judge of age, so she couldn't tell if he was older or younger than she was...but she guessed that he was younger. What older wolf would keep that kind of a hairstyle? She didn't really touch her mane much unless it was getting too long or getting in her face. Then she chopped off whatever parts were bugging her. Right now it was winter time, though, so she had been letting it grow out--around mid-back. It kept her a little warmer at night.

"Stuff. Why?" She asked, holding the bag up closer to her chest. Her arm was feeling a lot better, but if he wanted her stuff then she'd probably have to make a run for it. She really needed these needles and thread so that she could give something back to Ryan for the cloak that was being made for her. "You ain't gettin' it from me. I'm a real fast runner."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread