feathery wings
-my brain doesn't work sometimes when I write replies.. blame it on writing so many at once.-

Firefly sat there snug in her wrappings as she waited for Ember to settle in somehow. She knew that new places were strange and awkward the first time one stepped foot inside but she figured with time that the girl would adapt. Firefly had lived in the old castle across the sea when the clan had adopted her into their home, it had been a strange new adventure and in time it had begun to feel like home, the cold damp stone walls, cool in the summer and warm in the winter with the large blazing hearths. Her home here was nothing compared to the castle but it was enough.

She watched quietly as the girl began to warm herself before the fireplace a soft smile upon her lips as she herself was beginning to feel the fire's effects. Though while the fire merely warmed the woman before the mantle the lady lounging on the couch was close to sleep this moment.

Ember's voice peeked her ears as she opened one eye and watched the girl as she explained her intentions and asked of Firefly's plans herself. A jaw cracking yawn showed her brilliant fangs and pink tongue as she shook her head. "I should be here, unless Haku needs me." She didn't make the comment sound anymore than the leader might need her to patrol again rather than the truth of what Haku normally called on the bronze hued woman for.

Messages In This Thread