i can dish it out, but i can't take it
[html]
Whee! Big Grin

She felt like she'd heard his name somewhere before. Hadn't he been around Twilight Vale? She'd almost joined there, but something about it had made her turn in the opposite direction. It could have been Naniko....or maybe the pups that had been there at the time. There had been a little white one and a little orange one--and really, pups just gave her the creeps now. Everyone was having them; they were all over the place. Being all cute and needy...ugh.

"Yeah...well...you're not gonna know what's in here, either." She turned around, continuing to walk down the street.

Why was he so interested in her, anyway? The scarred wolf looked back at him again only to find that he was walking beside her, something that she hadn't expected. They hadn't really had a proper introduction, even. She opened her mouth to say so but he was quicker, stating his name. Apollo. Now that definitely sounded familiar. "Isn't an Apollo some kind of sky-bird that the humans made? I saw it in a book."

Ember kept walking, going a little bit faster, but he was keeping up with her pretty well."I'm Ember. But if I told you where I lived, I'd have to shoot you. Or stab you with the contents of this bag." She said, nodding. "Why do you wanna know? You looking for a pack to join up with, Sky-bird?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread