ashes, ashes.
[html]
The male looked to the white female, it was sad that he had hurt her so badly, they could have been friends one day, they could have been as close as he was with Naniko. The black male shook, his never where shot, there had been no sleep since he put the three to rest. Would thinks ever be the same with him and his mate, he loved her...when they first starting talking, there was a click there that he couldn't fight, he fell in love...could it have been a crush, a pup crush? She had forced him to grow up so quickly, she wanted him to be there for her, and always strong. Heck...he was still a pup, and blasted he still wanted to be that.

"She asked me if I was cheating on her, because I didn't want to mate with her...she threw up the fact that I hurt you. I don't ever want to be that monster again. I didn't want to hurt her. So I left...I went to Jaded Shadow. I thought she would have gotten the hint...No! She followed me...and we faught, and she stabbed me. She said she didn't mean it...but Dierdre...I thought I loved her and only her. Well we where both drunk, mated...she had pups...they are dead too. I've caused all of her children harm...Why?! Please go see her, maybe talk to her about coming back and staying with you for a bit. I'll...I'll make it worth your while!" Lucifer could go on and on, there was so much that had happened with just the two of them, in really such a short time. Would Lucifer be able to hack any more time with her, and him having the title of mate. He knew that soon something would happen...something bad would happen to her, and it would be his fault.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread