Hey! Mr. [Piano] Man, play a song for me
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
S'ok. And this is the poem she finds.

The joy evident on his features made the same expression appear on her own face. It was wonderful to see that he had found something that made him this happy. Music and the piano must do for him what the ocean did for her. It created an atmosphere where they were completely relaxed and at one with themselves. Such a thing could be a hard thing to find. It made her so happy that the reserved boy had found his.

Savina nodded her head at his comment. There most definitely was something peaceful about the music. She loved the way that it just pervaded the air and everything around. There was something magical about it. He had never heard any poetry before? That somewhat surprised her. Compared to her especially, Apollo seemed so cultured in the human ways. "Really? Hmmm, let me look. Surely there's some in here." The sable fey rose from the bench and walked to the nearest book-filled wall. Slender fingers brushed over the various volumes, eyes searching for anything that would give her a hint at being poetry. Her mate was doing a good job of teaching her how to read, but she was still only in the beginning stages.

Gently she pulled a book from the shelf and flipped it open. A satisfied grin grew on her lips as she carried the book back to the piano. Retaking her seat next to her friend she showed him the page she had found. "This is poetry. I'm afraid you'll have to read it yourself though. Kansas has started to teach me, but I'm only beginning to learn."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread