In the house of flies
[html]
Jasper hadn't been expecting the answer that he received, at least not the one that seemed so much more in depth than a simple 'sure'. They couldn't much do anything about him staying just outside of the lands, but Jasper wouldn't have done so if Corona wouldn't have liked that. Instead, she had invited him into the lands, to stay in a mansion that was potentially smack in the middle of everything. Jasper hadn't been bluffing when he had asked her though, and so he nodded his head in a nervous sort of manner. "Ok.." He told her finally, an attempt to gather his wits about him, even if he was sure that Gabriel would eat his face.

"Maybe I can meet them sometime." He told her idly, something from memory. "Talitha and Ezekiel, dad said I could meet them some time." He had asked back when they were just pups though and even if Jasper wasn't all that closely related to them or nothing at all like them, he had still wanted to meet them. "They won't hurt me right?" He leaned in to ask his question, whispering in a dire tone of voice. Jasper didn't doubt that Corona would keep him from harm but he also knew that he couldn't always tag along with her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread