silence fell just like a stone
[html]

Yay! Of course I don't mind. Smile

Beppe's toe slipped off a stone and through the thin layer of ice as the other's voice punctured his reverie. He jumped a little at her presence, gasping at the sudden cold around his foot at the same time, and turned to face the hybrid. His brown eyes surveyed her, running down her features and the expression she wore. The boy didn't seem to notice that his mouth had fallen open. It was obvious he was unwelcome here, but the other's accent made something else inside him twinge. He stared for a moment more before spluttering out some meek words, "Oh. Really?" He hadn't noticed a possesive coyote scent as he neared the shore, though he knew there were some coyotes nearby. He stood up, still eying the other. "I have not known, I'm sorry."

Uncertainty was the only emotion he was feeling at the moment, and though he was standing now, he didn't move, giving the coyote a skeptical stare. "You are sure?" He felt too flighty to pause and try to pick up some clues, and just continued letting his eyes rest on the other, waiting for affirmation. The young wolf wasn't completely sure which way was out, anyways, and his heart was beating too fast to allow his mind to construct a map of where he had been. He was frozen almost like a deer in the headlights, and rather than making any movements he simply waited for a response, resting his eyes on the French canine.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread