i know a fireman (who looks after the fire)
[html]
Geneva; Sunflower Sunsets.

Exploring the area outside of Crimson Dreams wasn't nearly as appealing to him as it had once been. He had Savina, and though she spent time doing the things she needed to do, he didn't ever want to miss a chance of spending time with her. It was as though she might suddenly slip away from him at any moment. Being with her was new to him, the most thrilling thing that had ever happened to him. Perhaps when the more assured he became, the less... needy, he'd be.

With the cease of movement the chill began to take hold. His muscles tensed, the fur along his nape and spine standing up. He looked away from the dormant sunflowers; they were making his chest tighten, and he didn't know why. Another day and he may have explored them; he thought about turning back when the sudden sounds of movement from within the sunflowers startled him to stillness again.

The small female stopped just in time, but he took a small, perfuntory step backward anyway. Her coat ironically matched everything else. But her eyes were a pretty relief. "Hello," he greeted with a small grin. "I, uh, wasn't paying attention. I'm sorry if... I startled you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread