Hey! Mr. [Piano] Man, play a song for me
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Huzzah!

Savina was surprised that he thought she could read. Perhaps she had never really fully explained her life before coming to Twilight Vale to him. That must have been the case. She had been too busy playing with him and teaching him to have delved into her past. "No. The pack I lived in back in Italy wasn't like most of the ones in Europe. Even though all of us were luperci we lived as regular wolves in the wild. We were never taught to read or shift and never dealt with any human artifacts. So living here has been quite the crash course for me." Her life back in her country of origin seemed so distant now, and not simply in the thousands of miles. She had changed a lot since being here, more comfortable in herself and her abilities.

At Apollo's admission that he could not in fact read either, her light laughter filled the library. What a pair they were. Two illiterate wolves trying to decipher poetry. "Well then, so much for that idea." The sable femme took another look at the page, trying to think of how to explain poetry. "Kansas explained to me that it has something to do with the way it's arranged. Like these lines." Her finger traces the various sentences. "They don't go all the way across like a story does. And they have a sort of rhythm to them."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread