I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.) Here's a ;ink for the pic of the necklace! Big Grin http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3058/257383...4a18bc0.jpg?v=0

As Naniko and Salem entered he made a small bow of greeting. A toothy grin welcomed the pup and the leader from the doorway and at Naniko's expression grew even wider. "I figure I needed to cover all my bases since I didn't know everyone's favourites." Looking down at Salem the Lieutenant chuckled. Leaning down onto one knee he winked at the boy, "Salem my lad, have you seem to have some snow on your nose!" With a large hand he flicked the boys nose playfully, "I've made plenty of warm food for you. You can have as much as you like as long as you promise to save some for ol' Jazz." Standing up to his full size he returned his golden gaze to his leader. "It's so strange to think I was that size no to long ago..."

Suddenly, another puppy appeared with surprising news. Leaning down he picked up the package and looked to the pup,"Thank you, Haven." He let the boy greet his brother and mother as he walked over to the tree and put down his own gift to pick up a black velvet square case. Walking over to Naniko he hid the case behind his back, "I'll pop out to check in on Savina personally later on. You, my friend, need to relax and stop playing super wolfess. Now, I know you don't get much time to yourself anymore and I owe you so much. If it weren't for you I don't know where I would have gone after the fire or who I would have become. So, I went into town and I got you a little something to make you feel pretty and special."Pulling the black case from behind his back he opened it gently. Inside, on top of white faberic, lay a necklace with a single ruby and little red balls for a chain. Motioning to her neck he asked, "May I have the honor?" The one thing he had remembered from his mother was to always be a gentlemen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread