angels in the hearts of men
[html]
OoC
--

IC

For the most part, Bane was a gentle giant. Though cold-hearted enough to do what was necessary and feel no regret over it, he would not have hurt a child (or a lady) without one damn good reason. Of course, back home, he hadn't been noted by the natives for his size. They were all arctic wolves, and large like him, males and females alike. Rather, it was his black fur that caught their eyes, and their interest. "Got caught in a fire," they used to joke. "Spawned by the devil," the slaves were more likely to say. Bane had always found this entertaining.

The wind changed just as the girl stepped out from behind the rock. Bane caught that telltale scent, the smell of Inferni. He had already assumed this, given the obvious fact she was a coyote, and likely an albino at that. She was an endearing little thing, insecure as she seemed, and Bane kept the smile as she tried to speak. He had always wanted children. Specifically, he had always wanted a little girl. It was a funny thing, something few would likely have guessed.

"No, I'm just wandering about," he replied. "I'm Bane Kiles. I'm sorry if I frightened you, Siobhan. Did you come to look at the ocean?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread