Endless rain into a paper cup
[html]She nodded when he spoke again, looking down at the ground. Wolves came and left from the pack a lot, some passed away and some just ran away. She used to feel bad every time someone she knew went away...but slowly, she was accepting that it was just life. That she could either feel bad about them leaving, or dying, or she could think about the good times they'd had together. Sometimes the wolves came back, like she'd come back after she had left. She'd keep hoping that for Sun and Moon.

"I'm glad I'm still around, too. Pilot's kept me going. I really love him a lot...I don't know where I'd be without him."She said honestly. "You too, dad."

Dierdre looked up when he pointed, toward the bows again. He wanted one too? She didn't see why they couldn't go for them now--while there was still two of them. She laughed when he bent down to lift her up onto his shoulders, nodding. "Yep, I'm ready! Up we go!" She reached up as he raised her, going for the bow that he'd been looking at before. She held onto it with one hand, taking her preferred bow off the rack with her other hand. [/html]

Messages In This Thread