burning the midnight oil - p sankor
Sankor grinned in spite of himself at the notion she lay before him. He couldn't help it but the idea of being her victim didn't sound so bad. He rolled his eyes innocently as he asked. "In whatever manner I like?" he stole a glance at the girl and winked, knowing that he was taking the jest too far but it was worth it. The laughter that had followed her offer had been sweet and he just couldn't help but join in. Before long it seemed he fought to catch his breath as he called out. "Alright..alright.. you win.." he said with a grin and a shake of his head.

Their paws were taking them off into the darkness as though they owned the night but soon that question came up. The male flicked his ears back as he smirked and turned his head towards the greyscaled woman. "How much is a little bit?" he asked teasingly. "I was born in these lands.. and I left. I spent more than enough time traveling and being a lazy backsliding dreamer..." He stared up into the heavens as he went on. "That was of course before they mentioned all the crime and violence that was sweeping across my ol' home." He flashed her a grin as he lied through his teeth. "I came back to clean up the lands. You could say I'm the new law around here." So here was the outlaw and the long arm of the law strolling along, just like it was in the times of man. Was the cop crooked or the criminal straight.

Messages In This Thread