silence fell just like a stone
[html]We should turn this into some sort of a chase, where Empusa -might- actually start to enjoy herself a little bit. Then freak out about enjoying playing with a wolf. xD

There were times that she felt bad for the things that she said and did, times that she wondered what her mother would think if she was here. It wasn't good manners to speak to someone like this, especially someone that she didn't even know. What would mama say? But then she remembered the truth; that her mother was one of them, one of the enemy. Wolves. At least...Monet had looked enough like a wolf to be counted as one. Even in her own daughter's eyes. Empusa was glad to be rid of her! What would she look like amongst the coyotes, with a huge white timberwolf creature stalking along behind her?

Morality wasn't in her vocabulary any more. She glared at the wolf as he struggled to find a response, her eyes sitting intensly upon his form. She'd heard that red eyes were sometimes hard to look at. Maybe if she stared at him even harder she'd scare him more.

"Zat is understandable, in its own way. You Volves do not seem like very...eh...what is the vord...knowledgable creatures. But yes. All of zis is mine." If she insisted upon it, maybe he would believe it. If he didn't believe it, she'd be forced to take action. "Do you not understand ze Eee-nglish?" Maybe that was it. The thing didn't know English! "Vell, vat is it that you speak? So zat I can explain myself more clearly to you." She came closer to him with each of those last words, standing right next to the rock.[/html]

Messages In This Thread