Rules arn't for me
Firefly narrowed her eyes at the girl and her thoughts of what she thought the stupid child was going to do. "I was thinking more along the lines of him taking you.." She said with a warped little smile playing across her lips, if the foolish youth was going to keep acting like this she might just giftwrap the girl and hand her over as a present to Haku. Now he'd love that wouldn't he. Shaking her head at the thoughts she chuckled at the last of the words. After a moment Firefly just shrugged. "He likes me well enough.." with a fury that matches his hatred of her from time to time and her fires burned just as strong and swift for the mocha latte male. She watched the girl as she moved so excitedly in the snow. Firefly wondered if she'd been so exciteable at that age, that wasn't too long ago was it.. she really couldn't remember. She's just escaped the grasp of her kin and had been on her way across the sea with DaVinci and Magdalena then. Off on some adventure...

Here was just another adventure she had to face she thought with a quiet smile as she watched the hot shot child boasting of what she'd do if Haku tried to bring her down to a more moderate level. She shook her head and just rolled her eyes as she asked. "Well, if you're going to just make decisions one day you'd better learn to care.. because if you dont care no one else will care either." She grinned down at the girl, knowing that thinking like that would get her nowhere, but she wasn't going to be the one to say I told you so when her decisions turned out to be all the wrong ones for herself. Firefly would probably be the wolf at her door ready to tear her throat out and taste the crimson blood that pulsed beneith her skin.

She bared her fangs in a grin as she raised a brow, "I just asked where they were, I didn't ask for all the sad pitiful reasons you were not wanted." She swished her tail back and forth as she walked down the steps into the cellar, leaving the child aboveground to decide if she wanted to sit in the snow of join her in the cold room. She knew the baby was hungry but she was curious to see just how tempting the sweet taste of flesh was for the brat.

Messages In This Thread