ashes, ashes.
If any one looked at him now they would be able to see that he was changed, with in a week, the male had fallen down, and not in a way that a child learning how to walk would, he looked like a wolf laying on there death bed. Lucifer shook as he stood there, maybe if she came and took her mother, and brought her back to Strom, then maybe he would be able to breath he would be able to throw him-self into his rank and give Fatin his whole heart work and not just half hearted.

Lucifer stepped back, shaking his head, no way was he going to be caught in these lands, no way. Phasma would kill him, he wasn't even suppose to be here, even if Phoenix acted like he didn't care, he knew that he would make sure to run him out the second that she thought he was okay. Lucifer shook his head again, no if he was able to come here, after being stabbed by Noah and then by Deuce, then he was going to be okay."No way! You dad would kill me....let alone my mother! My mother my beta....my aunt is my alpha, no way am I going to be skin alive again. I lost my pack the last time we where alone."

Messages In This Thread