Furtive haze
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... etable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:155px; background-position:bottom center;">
This is starting to get a little bit outdated, so I figured we could go ahead and wrap it up. Feel free to reply once more if you want. If not, I'll go ahead and archive it.

_____ "I understand what you mean." And he really did. When Pilot had first come to Storm, he did things for the same reason – just because he never had before. A lot of things were like that, too – new. Basically the new way of life was completely different. He did just because he had never done them before. And because they would take him one step closer to becoming more like a wolf. He surely had changed a lot since then. In fact, his personality had really changed quite a bit. Perhaps it was the lack of constant socialization with squirrels.

_____ Pilot fiddled with the necklace, letting his fingers trace the glass like surface of the obsidian. He glanced towards the sky now fading from the full intensity it had been laced with earlier. "Well," he began as he pushed himself up to his full height (which wasn't very tall). "I better be getting back to Dierdre. It’s been nice talkin’ with you though, Tamerlane." His words seemed so inadequate next to Tamerlane’s. The scholarly way which he spoke almost made Pilot feel as if he should take on the rank of Spaher, while Tamerlane upheld Altester instead. He offered a thin smile, adding "Have yourself a good night", before turning to wander off home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread