Peter Piper [Halifax]
[html]

She hadn't gone through it alone, the birth of the pups and raising them; she'd had Anu there with her. And the pack, too. Crimson Dreams was a very close-knit group, and a good part of the wolves had come to see the new pups when they had arrived. She trusted all of the wolves in the pack, and knew each one closely. So even though Conri had been gone, she hadn't really felt alone, not with all of them there.

Now was the first time in a while that she had even thought about him, besides the strange dreams that she had from time to time. It was important that Mati and Haven meet him, to know that he existed. She would explain everything in simpler terms when they got back home, that Conri was sick and that they shouldn't go near him...but for now she felt alright with them seeing him. As long as he didn't try to take them.

"Barely" She didn't think that he looked good at all, compared to the last time that she'd seen him. A ghost of himself. "I thought that you would come by sometime, to the packlands. But it seems you're smarter than I gave you credit for." She didn't know about what had happened between Conri and Savina. "Since you're here now, though, you might as well know. You can see them with your own eyes, your children." She looked toward the two pups. "This is Conri Church. Your father. And as long as I'm here, there's nothing to be afraid of."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread