Stay away from Juliet
[html]

Ever since her run-in with Hybrid, she had actually been keeping out of trouble. It was uncharacteristic for her, to not be in a predicament of some sort...but she was finding it relatively easy. Ember had been looking for it back then, craving the action, but now she wasn't as interested. Each time she tried to leave this world someone dragged her back into it. Maybe it was a sign.

She did want to hear how Cercelee was doing. She'd gone to Dahlia a few times to see her and had always ended up running into someone else. Ember looked at her curiously, waiting for an answer. "Not that I don't think you could make something work--I think you could. Because you're awesome like that. It just hasn't worked for me, is all." She shrugged. Maybe there wasn't someone out there for everyone. Or maybe she'd already met them and didn't know it yet. "I've been staying with Tayui. We're supposed to head over to some tribe to check it out...I guess a new group is starting." It would be nice to have somewhere to come home to again. And speaking of home. "How is Haku doing? I haven't seen him in a while" She knew that Cercelee was doing well, but what about her other cousin? He seemed like he would get into more trouble than the white lady.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread