raw deal
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/2afe8hy.png); width: 450px; height: 500px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px dotted #000000;">
style="position: relative; left: 0px; top: 5px; width: 300px; height: 330px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding:10px;filter:alpha(opacity=40); -moz-opacity:0.6; opacity:0.5; -khtml-opacity:0.7;">
Snow and cold didn't bother him much, but wind did, and it drove him inside a large building, a mansion most likely. Gig prayed that this wasn't someone's private home and that he wouldn't get his ass kicked as he padded through, in four legged form for once, his cloth still securely in place around his leg. He paused in the main room, catching the rustling noises of others. He wasn't alone in the huge building, but that made sense if it was public property. Feeling a bit more reassured, he decided to continue with his exploring. The hybrid wondered what the mansion had looked like in it's hay-day. He knew very little about humans and history, trying to imagine what the short, almost-furrless being had resembled. Surely at some point in his life he had seen pictures, but they hadn't made a deep impression in his memory.

He made his way deeper, noticing with interest a fairly nice, large staircase. Letting curiosity get the better of him Gig followed it up, only to be assaulted by the thick smell of dusty books. The wind blew by him, escaping from an open door a little ways away. The hybrid decided to follow the dust-trail, having nothing else to do. He had been neglecting his readings; this could be a chance to catch up. The hybrid entered the room but stopped when he saw that it was not empty. His indigo gaze swept quickly over the woman, absorbing quick detail- blonde, luperci- before falling to the floor politely. 'I'm sorry, I didn't know there was someone else here,' he started, lifting his eyes back up. They wandered to the bookshelves, his interest piquing. He cleared his throat. 'I, uh, don't want to impose on you or anything. If you're doing something.' Gig wanted to stay, mainly, which was why he didn't turn around and march back out.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread