Leave Out All the Rest (AW)
Simon's eyes widened, although this time not out of shock. He felt as though his entire body was electrically charged up. His tail waving after him like a fan on the highest setting, he ran around in a circle before plopping down hard on the ground. He looked Jazper over again, this time much more slowly. Now everything seemed to make sense. The cloak, the dagger, the belt, it all fit! This couldn't be anyone other than the Jazper Knight that the Commander Queen had mentioned before! He didn't think he'd meet him so quickly.

He puffed out his little chest and stood up straight. He didn't know about anybody named Haven yet, but any knight was a friend to him. That just meant that the princess would have added protection and that didn't bother him in the slightest. "Captain Jazper, I am Mati's knight!" he exclaimed proudly, glad to have some common ground with his current idol. Jazper was larger than life, twice as powerful as Simon had imagined him. He was so excited he found it hard to breathe.

He stood proudly, poised and trying to be serious. "Jazper Knight, will you teach me how to protect Mati better?" he asked. He wanted to be strong in all aspects, but the princess was his first priority. He had sworn his first oaths to her and she would always have the first place in his concerns and thoughts of security. "I can learn. I will grow and be better at it."

Messages In This Thread