looking for an ending
[html]

There was no comment for his honesty, he hadn’t wanted children either. Why then did they exist? Caught up in a moment of passion? Cercelee had dodged that bullet the one time she had let a male enter her, but it had been an accident, the whole night. Cercelee couldn’t imagine what she would of done if she had been pregnant. It was unthinkable to her to have to raise a family without the other parent, without unconditional love on both sides. If she ever found that– unconditional love– maybe her views on procreation would change. Snapping up her head at his voice, she shrugged. “I never was a Sadira.” It was that simple.

A bear? Had Iskata gone searching for trouble? It wasn’t that uncommon, Cercelee knew many who welcomed pain into their lives. What of the puppies? Where had they come from? Cercelee did not remember Iskata having a mate, where they wanted or accidents as well? It didn’t matter, not really. “Lucky for you guys, to have Jefferson. He seemed like a good guy when I met him, he had a lot of respect for Iskata.” Who would step up if she was struck down? Cercelee knew the answer, Haku and Firefly would take over and for that reason Cer wasn’t going to let anything happen to herself. “Is there anything I can do to help?” The answer was probably no, they had enough in Phoenix Valley to take care of the pack and their knocked down leader, but it never hurt to offer a hand.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread