We're one mistake from being together
[html]
http://i38.tinypic.com/awqe6o.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 520px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #cde8f1;">

Don't touch too much - you touch too much
      When had she grown up? Too quickly, it seemed. She carried herself differently, with more grace. Or perhaps he slouched more. Perhaps he had aged, beyond his years. Or maybe she had. But it did not really matter. He had left and she had found out somehow, through some grapevine. Maybe from Skoll's friend? It seemed she had not forgiven him. Not so easily. "So Pilot and Tayui managed to stick together. What about Urma, that white female who joined Shadowed Sun?"

When she asked why he had come back, Lubomir felt slightly hurt. Was she not glad to see him? He had no expected a song and dance, but perhaps some joy? Instead she was cold and closed to him. Straightening, his jaw hardened, as if he could show her that he was just as indifferent. "So was I. I intended to stay with Skoll's people, but that was not the life for me. I have friends here still. Unfinished business." His tone loosened somewhat. "I thought you would be happier to see me, Ember." There, he had said it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread