No more words
[html]

Photobucket
i'm getting the hang of it agian!

Listening to the Cer talk he felt comfortable, that is compared to before. Ears flickering slightly as they move forward, open to the female taking in her words. “Nice to meet you..” His voice flowed with a deep warmth, as he nodded his head to her.
He could feel that she was studying him in some way, watching every aspect of his body for threats or weakness. Ril’o knew, she was a leader, or some high power within these society. It has been a long time since he was within a pack, even around manys other who would interact with him. Loneliness doesn’t bother Ril’o much, it can be very pleasant at times and relaxing; though the company of others whom, your willing to die for, protect, care, listen, play, and love, he started to long for it. His been alone enough, is this what his looking for? ‘I’m not even sure what I’m looking for..’ Thinking how to answer Cer, his emerald eyes shifted to meet hers as his demeanor became serious.
I’m not entirely sure what I’m looking for..”, pausing his eyes broke away from hers, glancing back at the small burning from his little cuts. “Companionship. I guess you can say I’m looking for my one spot in the world, where I have more then myself to consider, or devote to.” His tones where strong, and warm when they left his lips.
Leaning back, his right-hind paw quickly scratched the itch on the side of his neck.
I do apologize for trespassing
Slowly standing his moved around the statue, looking at it as well the surroundings; going to Cer other side he keep the same amount of distance. Looking the way she had came, he watched the area for a second but a feeling of embarrassment set it.
umm I didn’t mean to ask such a thing, you would want larger males to serve your lands..
Staring away his tail swayed nervously, why is he nervous? ‘what’s wrong! You wasn’t like this a minute ago!’ Breathing slowly, he glanced at Cre as he battered away the foolish nervous thoughts.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread