No more words
[html]

Photobucket

sorry this one short, i just got out of the shower. plus my brian feels fryed and i wasn't sure how to answer .

Ril’o’s brow raised as she smiled at him, listening to her speak his nervousness evaporated. He felt very happy on account of this small meeting, or the female in particular he has met. Ears up and forward as he watched her move, stretching out forward, showing the curves of her slender form. Flicking his tail he snapped his eyes away, breathing deeply his golden fur shifted on his chest before looking back. ‘Watch it..’ Giving a small smile of his own, he placed his own thoughts aside.
"Certainly, you have a point. But you have their loyalty or love I wouldn’t doubt.
A yawn pulled its way from his jaw, opening his mouth wide the yawn escaped; his muscles showed as well his teeth , slightly shacking the yawn away he thought on her question. ‘Why Dahlia de Mai, which is where you are at?’
Honestly, he couldn’t answer that, he doesn’t know why but he just know. No other beings pointed his way, he traveled forward on a feeling that fueled him; he never thought about or questioned it, he just moved like it was instinct. Leaving all behind him for something he didn’t even know, but the drive within his body told him so. Ril’o could feel that this was where he was looking for, he could feel it the moment he walked among the stones. ‘it’s just where i feel right’ Looking back at Cer he stared for a second before speaking.
“It’s very hard to say, I’m not even sure if this will make sense at all.” Pausing he shifted his body weight as his ears twitched. “ For the longest time I’ve been traveling, looking for something I didn’t know of. This feeling, a drive that fueled me to move and I’ve ending up here.” Looking at Cer, looking at her Navy blue eyes he caught his breath, “It’s here that the feeling settled, that it felt right. I’ve been searching for something, someplace and it’s here. It’s just very hard to explain fully”
Sitting still his tail twitched in the snow as the small white puffs escaped his breath.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread