bittersweet song
[html]
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/2811/jackaltir4.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Sorry this took so long, the holidays ate me. WC 254

Kasch was a bit surprised for a moment at the scared female’s appearance and at her annoyance with him. He immediately began adopting a submissive posture out of habit. Once he realized what he was doing, he stopped himself before he came off as a pathetic, beaten pup, but maintained enough of the submission to still be respectful of his elder.

Trying his best to look at her without seeming to stare, the youngster observed the female’s scared visage. He wondered how she had become so scared and bitter sounding. He hadn’t been part of the pack long enough to know very much about his fellow pack members. He’d been told just enough to keep him from getting into too much trouble by accident until he could learn the finer points of pack etiquette. Unsure of how to proceed, he stumbled and stuttered his way through as best as he could.

"Um... Do you mean why I’m out here? Or do you mean why I came to the pack? The first one is easier to answer, I just got tired of being cooped up inside and thought I’d explore a little. The second is kind of a long story."

He shuffled nervously. He really didn’t want to discuss his past. It was still rather fresh and painful in his memory. The scared female had sounded pretty annoyed. Perhaps she’d just tell him to go away and wouldn’t bother dragging his pathetic little life story from him. He wanted to think about the future, not the past.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread