god is my might
[html]

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone;
I'll be waiting.

Crumpled against the ground in defeat, Ryan was curious to hear a small voice pipe up. Strangely, she hadn’t really noticed that anyone else was around. Maybe it was because the ground was lightly coated in powdery snow so the youth sort of faded into the scenery, or perhaps Ryan was too distraught about everything that her mind didn’t have time to take notice. Either way, it was a welcomed face, unfamiliar as it was. Anything to keep her distracted for a moment of the task ahead.

"Siobhan," Ryan breathed, testing the name out on her own lips. She glanced down towards the start she had created into her new den. "Well sure, hun." A smile grew as she looked up to the young girl. She was rather small it seemed, and a surprisingly bright white color. She looked like the wolf whom she had met on the night where everything had changed. Her mind was too clouded from the alcohol to remember his name now, even though Hybrid had called it out incessantly. "It would be a big help," she added, realizing now just how exhausted she was even though there wasn’t much progress that had been made.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread