I sunk below where I swore I would never go
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Is gut!

As she heard Kansas enter the room she felt a strange mix of emotions. Relief, that was definitely there. But she was also mad at herself for messing things up again. But if anyone was going to see her as this broken mess, then she wanted it to be him. Just because she knew that he wouldn't judge her. She probably deserved to be judged, but she just couldn't handle it right now. As he took her hand she squeezed it hard, never wanting to let go. He was her lifeline. But he slipped away, bringing back a blanket to stop the bleeding. Savina nodded her head and pressed the cloth against her arm.

She could sense his hurt, she knew that all this was still bothering him. It killed her that she'd made him feel that way. The girl wished so badly that she could go back and stop the fight from ever happening. As his question hit her ears she couldn't take it anymore. She lurched forward, wrapping her arms around his waist and burying her tear-stained face in his chest. "I-I'm sorry, I j-just wanted to be able to hold you again." She continued to sob between words. "I'm so s-sorry for everything! I should have come to you. I hate myself for not coming to you..." Her fingers gripped his fur tightly, afraid he might disappear.

"I should have kept my p-promise. You deserve better than that. You deserve better than me..." Everything she feared and felt fell from her lips. If she had seemed at all distant from him, it was only because of how she felt about herself. Kansas had done so much for her, and she had let him down. "I'm so so so so sorry..." Savina didn't think she'd ever be able to apologize enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread