pretty noose is pretty hate
[html]
I like Bane! I always used to stalk Phasma on EZboard. :o

His focussed thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of footsteps in the snow. It was always hard to tell whether he was imagining things or not whenever he heard sounds on such a snowy day - but when he looked up, he immediately spotted the charcoal male approaching him. He bit his lip nervously, slightly surprised to hear the other mention the earing spinning slowly between two fingers, especially since he was several feet away yet.

Kansas stood automatically for the sake of courtesy, an awkward but genuine smile playing his lips. The other's words were pleasant, but he, strangely, was a bit embarrassed. "Yeah, I guess you're right." A small chuckle, and Kansas closed his palm tightly around the ring, having left his satchel behind the tree - he didn't think this was the appropriate moment to fetch it. "My name's Kansas." He left out his last name, thinking perhaps that this dark male was another stranger who knew someone else in the boy's large family, and would strike up yet another unwanted conversation about that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread