Fly into my palm...and collapse.
[html]
In our next thread they should get drunk, totally. :] and Gen could tell her about her last mate and Ember can be like "omg my mate was a dickkkkkk, he lefted meeee"

She had been quiet for most of the walk there, commenting on stuff like the weather or other simple things like that every now and again...but when Stockholm stated that she wasn't a very good hunter Ember couldn't keep it in any more. It started as a small giggle, but exploded into an outright laugh that lasted for at least a minute. Stockholm wasn't a good hunter? But she'd gotten some prey! Ember was so horrible at hunting that it wasn't even funny; even without her hurt arm she was terrible at it. She had never caught a deer by herself or any other large prey like that...only rabbits, or the occasional possum.

She stopped laughing, trying to explain. "Ah...I...I'm sorry. I just...I'm really bad at hunting. I don't know why it seemed so funny to me..hahaa....but I was thinking that you must be a pretty -good- hunter to bring that down, and then you say that you're not very good at it.."She said, grinning. "You're great." she reached over to take a bite after Geneva, waiting for the older wolf to start before she did. It was only polite; it was her food. She still chuckled a little as she chewed, shaking her head. The Crimson Dreams wolf probably thought she was crazy, laughing the way she had...but that was okay.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread