ashes, ashes.
[html]

indentHe was glad that she seem to understand that he didn't want either of them to get into trouble, if he would have known she was mated, he wouldn't have came to her, he was sure that every one one storm thought he was some monster. Lucifer looked to her, his chest was fine...or as fine as it could be for some one that been though what he was in. The black male shifted to sit down as he lowered his head, he felt like the word was coming to an end, he felt like he wasn't going to heal from this one. He had seen so much death in his two years. He wished it would stop.

indent"We where fighting, and she went to cut her-self, so I stepped in, and well she pushed to get me away and stabbed me. I took her back to my den, I didn't want her to kill her-self, I though I loved her...I can't just let her kill her-self off, weather or not I love her." His was at a lost to do, he had always know Dierdre had been able to talk some sense into her, even if it was a major case of hard love. Lucifer wasn't sure he could do hard love, he wanted the female he fell in love with, she was strong, willing to say any thing but believe that deep with in him, he was good. The male laid down looked up to the white female.

indent"Fatin is like my aunt, her and my birth mother where really close, and she saved me and Charm from death, I guess Summer didn't eat right and because of that one of us died, and me and my sister where pretty lucky to make it, but it's all thanks to Fatin's quick acting."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread