— eternity
[html]
http://i37.tinypic.com/o9mq3d.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left; padding: 25px; font-family:georgia;">

Tayui laughed quietly at Ember's words, trying not to disrupt the puppies with the movement. She shook her head slightly, wondering for a moment, if there was any room. Her den was a decent size, but not necessarily big enough for two full grown wolves and four small ones. "We can try. You can sit in the entrance if need be, but I think we can manage."

All of her books and wordy possessions were safely tucked away in a small hole off to the side, wrapped in a number of layers of fur, leaves, and other materials to make sure moisture did not ruin them. The den was bedded with bits and pieces of fur, an old blanket, and a few scarves she'd found in Halifax to make it softer. It was too cold to scavenge for anything she might otherwise use, and had resorted to finding old human objects instead. "I'm sure they'd like to meet you, in any case," she added, not knowing if the puppies would recognize Ember later as the one who visited them on their birth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread