I try my best to be guarded
[html]

She had given herself a haircut, one that she really liked. Before, Ember's mane had been a long, tattered mess...but now that it was brushed out and cut it didn't look too bad. Her bangs were cut at a slant, shorter at the right and longer at the left. The rest of it was straight down her back. That was something that she hadn't known, that her hair could lay flat. She just had to brush it every day.

"Awesome! I know she'll be happy. She always takes real good care of me, so now that she's down I gotta take care of her." She was still grinning that strange grin. When she realized it she stopped, taking a more serious expression. She hadn't really thought that he'd come out to this area, this far away from everything...it was a pleasant surprise. "Yep! This is AniWaya. And I made a new friend, a whale named Utriu. He's great--I think you would really like him. A quiet fellow, though." She walked along beside him, looking at the path ahead. She was sure he'd tell her when they hit the right area, the place the boar had been at before.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread