I conduct a symphony of sound
[html]
Haha. I just thought of something. "Ember. She's everywhere you want to be." that's the slogan to Visa credit cards ^^

The swim to the small island was difficult some days, but she was determined to see Utriu more than once or twice a week. And she knew that the only way that her arm was going to get its strength back was if she used it a lot. Swimming was a great exercise for it. She didn't have much else to do other than exercise and go out to see the whale, not with Tayui out of commission. Being a mother had to be hard work; every time Ember came in the white wolf seemed tired. A few days before, she'd gone hunting for boar with Bane and had brought back a sizable chunk for her previous caretaker.

Tayui had been the one to find her and pull Hybrid off of her, and she'd slowly shown her that life could be worth living again. Before, she had mostly only spoken with and hung around her mate, Khaden, when they had both lived in Esper Hollow. She didn't know where he'd gone or why he had left her without warning. Ember expected that he might be back someday, though. Wolves had a way of showing back up if one were to wait long enough. At least, she hoped that he might. She hadn't quite given up yet.

She had caught some fish earlier that day and had them on a line near the water. It probably helped her and Utriu's relationship that she brought them; he seemed to like them very much. These were ones that she had caught in rabbit lake, freshwater fish that the beast hadn't gotten to try yet.

She was pulling back to yank a fish off the line when she saw Dawali, and she waved back at him. She wasn't sure how she felt about him being on the island (it wasn't -her- island), but she'd always felt that this was a special spot for her. Maybe she would have to re-think things, and find a place closer to the coast of the mainland. Ember didn't know how much of what she was doing was normal, or what he might think of her trying to talk to a whale so she motioned for Utriu to go back underwater, slipping a fish off the line and tossing it behind her into the surf.

"Ah...hello. I do come here a lot--the swim over is always nice. You come here often?"If this wasn't the only place that she knew of where the water was deep enough, she would head off someplace else. It wasn't that she didn't want to talk to him, just that she wasn't sure if it was alright to be speaking to the sea creatures. What if it got around that she spoke to animals? She didn't know how normal it was, or that most of the others in the pack did it as well. "Sorry if I'm gettin' in the middle of your alone time"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread