angels in the hearts of men
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ ... blebg3.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom">
SWAYING TO THE RHYTHM
OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

cakeThe wolf watched the young coyote girl, seeing the intensity in her eyes as she gazed out at the ocean. The eyes of someone who had never truly seen anything before. She was small, likely not very strong. Back home, she may have been killed for this weakness. She may not have been good enough to even be a slave. Never before had this bothered Bane, and even now, it didn't; he knew his racism was vast, yet limited. He took his duties seriously with the spirit of a soldier. Ultimately, he did what had to be done. Here, he was under nobody's rule.

cake"No, I haven't lived with any family since I was about your age. I live alone, in the city. Do you miss your parents?" Sometimes he liked to hear peoples' views on things, to try and understand the majority, to try and see how they thought. They who lived by their emotions, who followed their hearts because their minds were too clouded. With her, it was because some part of him found her intriguing enough to spend his time on. All thoughts of his writing had, for now, been pushed aside.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread