All there is, is here.
[html]

OOC:
ohh let there be rain!!

Everything was so stunning in a odd alien way, the large buildings compared to the forest, and this new harder ground which was unlike grass or dirt. He does love the feel of the woodland, but something about this new place, he wouldn’t have a hard time getting comfortable. Ril’o’s green his moved, taking everything in that was before him. Only seeing a small glimpse of her grin brought a small silent small across his muzzle. Ears perked forward as Cercelee’s words floated into their atmosphere, listening Ril’o nodded his head. Tail swaying with each movement of his body made as they traveled forward- as he followed her. That thick golden coat shifted as they walked, his coat most likely looked oddly bright next hers. Looking at the ivory female a small chuckle escaped his lips, “ I can’t find it hard to imagine that some would use these as dens. It looks rather comfortable, but you can’t deny the beauty” Smiling he sniffed the air within town, it still had the earthy smell but a new odd scent with it.

“If it rains we can stop in a building if you want?” The green eyes shined, the thought of looking into these strange buildings and what they hold, it was exciting. Normally he didn’t mind the rain but actually he enjoyed it, except the cold weather and wind didn’t make the thought as enjoyable. “Yea I would like that.” The tones were excited and warm. Watching Cer tilt her head he grinned a little, Ril’o couldn’t help with her blue eyes looking at him. Ril’o listened about the wine as they got deeper into the town, the buildings only seemed to get taller and bigger the farther Ril’o and Cer went. “Well, that drink sounds very interest..” Everything had changed so much, he never knew about wine, or seen such things as these buildings. It all was a bit over whelming but Ril’o welcomed it, and he would sort everything in his brain later, place it in files to be remembered.
Peeking looks as she talked about the shore, a shore, Ril’o was a pup the last time he was at a shore of a beach. His green eyes locked with hers, they glistened brightly with spirit and something else. Ril’o’s ears were lean forward to her lowered voice, they caught every word that left her lips about her love for the shore. Ril’o smiled back as he took a quick breath. Lowering his voice in the manner she did made him want laugh, “I’ll keep that in mind when ever I search for you.” He grinned before he chuckled.
“ I like water too I find it relaxing as well fun, but I haven’t been to a beach since I was a pup..” Watching her movements as she looked at the sky Ril’o felt a cold drop on his head, looking back at Cercelee he smiled. “Rain..?’”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread