Rules arn't for me
[html]

The she wolf was a sure sour puss. Svara sat beside her and was suddenly pushed off to the side which made her fall into a pile of crap. Yellping she jumped up from the pile and couldn't help but laugh, it had hurt her shoulder some, but in truth it had been funny as hell. Keeping her eyes on the female she trotted back towards where she was not even acknowledging the childish and funny thing she had just done. Svara knew she had the female might not get along on the outside, but the pup liked the women if not only for her nature.

Her statement made the young female laugh and shake her head. "Then I'll do what I'm told to earn my keep, but it won't change my loving additude if that's what you think." Svara grinned and watched the she wolf take a peice of meat and told her to start eating. Getting her own peice she lay down with it inbetween her paws and started to rip into the carcass. The meat was sweet and juicy in her moth, making her stomach grumble louder as she took practaclly inhaled her food. Ripping at the meat with as much speed as she could conjure up, until she was to the bone and trying to get to the marrow.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread