jackpot.
[html]

Feel free to powerplay a lengthy search, as we discussed. :o

IC/OOC text separator

Skoll outlined a very systematic (yet simplistic) means of finding what they were looking for. Matrix could not help but appreciate such sturdy logic and planning, even though she had to admit she wasn't opposed to a free-wheelin' adventure, complete with random diversions, nonsense, and relaxation. Really, it all depended on the company she was with--would the businesslike or laid-back approach be more appropriate? Their mission certainly wasn't for anything critical, but in this case, it made more sense to be efficient. Surely Skoll didn't want to waste oodles of time on a wild goose chase that would eventually leave them with little more than stinky green plants that intoxicated the senses. Hm.

Either way, she couldn't help but giggle somewhat at his "tar rivers" comment. She supposed it was an accurate description--she at least understood what he was talking about. "The kids these days call them 'roads,'" she joked, although she was also intending to inform him of the updated name--just in case he was curious. "Anyway, that sounds good to me," she said with a smile. She had to admit, this would be her first major undertaking. It was on a bigger scale than blowing a vase or a single pipe--this was a whole building. It would essentially be her own building, too (although she had full intentions of sharing!).
It was now that Skoll asked more about the details, which was reasonable. She wasn't entirely sure how he would take, it though--other wolves' reactions to drugs were diverse and somewhat unpredictable. Twilight had more or less stayed away from any intoxicants, while Apache had really introduced her to them. The coyote was a spiritual fellow, and he seemed to enjoy meditation whilst under the effects of certain chemicals. "Eh, well, I mostly want to start growing some marijuana for myself," she offered simply. "I doubt the entire operation needs to be devoted to that, though. I was hoping that maybe some healers could use it for whatever it is that they grow, too." Here she was largely clueless. She couldn't tell which would poison and which would heal--they were designed to eat meat, and that was nearly the only thing she'd ingest without asking for a second opinion.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread