— eternity
[html]
http://i37.tinypic.com/o9mq3d.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left; padding: 25px; font-family:georgia;">

"That," Tayui stated, pausing for a moment, "is a very good idea." She had not given much thought to the prospect of these puppies growing up, the thought that they would grow up and, well, age. It was a foreign concept, and she almost expected them to remain puppies for forever. It was too soon for her to think of them older, but too naive to never realize it. She chuckled quietly, wondering if Ember realized her suggestion had spurred such rumination.

They're so tiny, came Ember's voice as she gazed at Tayui's four children. Tayui smiled quietly, nodding slowly. Indeed they were. "Yes. I gave it some thought, and finally decided on them once I saw them," she replied, silently adding, saw them here, before me, to herself. "The grey and brown one, with the spots, he's Claudius. The other boy is Attila. The girl with the black-tipped ears is Noir," she stated, smiling quietly to herself, amused at her own humour, "and this one right here... is Ocèane." Never could she deny her French-Québécois heritage reflected in her two girls' names.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread