Don't wake me if I'm dreamin'
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... header.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She wanted everyone in Crimson Dreams to feel safe, especially Savina. If Hybrid ever did come back, to try and get some kind of revenge or something...then Naniko felt sure that she would be able to stop him. She almost constantly watched the borders now, even months after Conri had left, just in case. So nothing would get by. And she knew what Hybrid had done to her younger sibling Ember, as well...she wouldn't stand for that kind of bullshit in her packlands.

"This is our safe place, Savina. We should never feel like we're in danger...and we should make sure that no one else in the packlands feels like they're in danger either." She nodded when asked about a bandage. "Yes. I don't know what's going to happen, but it's already starting to swell up quite a bit" She thought for a few moments. "You know, pack duties are pretty important. I think that we're doing ours pretty well, going to other packs and gathering information....watching the borders and things like that. But what about the rest of the pack and their duties?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread