I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Hokay!
300+

The impact with his shoulder really had set her off-balance. The beast did her best not to show this outwardly, but the coughs and hacks were impossible to hide. Still, blazing eyes were fixed on him. Trying re-prepare for the next bought. For what seemed like the first time she was waiting for him to make the move. It would be difficult enough to repel the coyote in the unexpectedly weakened state. Still, when he began to move towards her again, she snarled. She was not afraid.

Out of nowhere a knife lanced into the ground between the two. The wolf snorted in surprise, angry eyes searching for where it had come from. A white male wolf was to the side, snarling at her opponent. For a split-second, recognition fired in her overcharged brain. Orbs flashed back to normal before being immersed in fire once again. Ears twitched and she turned to see the enemy hurtling towards the other wolf.

One last powerful surge of energy rushed through her veins. Using what breath she had regained she roared, charging after the smaller canine. He was faster by far, and quickly leaving her reach. Hulking black form lunged forward, slashing a good sized chunk out of his right back leg. She hit the ground with a loud crash, gasping for air. She lifted her head just in time to see the two run out of sight.

Then a pained yowl rang through the trees. The femme clenched her jaw as all the pain of the fight tore through her body. Her body shrank, reverting back to the natural lupus form. Savina had regained control of herself. She panted feverishly in the snow. Pained eyes darted around. Where was she? What happened? The scent of Hybrid was strong. Then she noticed that she was covered in blood. Panic seeped into her tired mind. I need to get home...now. She struggled to her feet and started off as fast as she could towards Crimson Dreams.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread