I throw my toys around
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tomvi0.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

The amount of excitement she had for him being there almost erased all of his concern for the well-being of the stuffed animal. A large grin bloomed across his muzzle and his tail thumped against the ground. "Iiissss hpppee tt sssee ooouuu tooo!" As she rolled off of him he got back to his feet, shaking the snow from his fur and hopefully the bear as well. Jade eyes searched around for somewhere he could put it down that wasn't covered in snow. Luckily there was a tree stump nearby and he waddled over to it. Using one of his big paws to sweep away the snow he gently set the toy down.

Haven looked back at Siobhan, motioning for her to come join him. "Nahs, is not gonna dies. It wasn' alive to begins with. You don' has to be sorry!" He just hadn't wanted her gift ruined! He wasn't upset at all! "I, ummm...I brought it for you. It's a toy that was in the house. I thought you might like it!" The Aatte boy looked at his friend expectantly. Oh, he really, really hoped that she liked it!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread