I throw my toys around
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... able-1.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

She couldn't tell what he was saying, but she didn't mind. He sounded happy, even with the animal in his mouth. Was it some kind of prey, maybe? Had he brought her food? Siobhan really did need to learn how to hunt; sometimes she got hungry in between the times that Ezekiel came by with food. She just had to branch out on her own some more!

"What's dat? A toy?"She asked. Just to clarify things. She'd had stuff that she had played with back in the den with her mom, sticks or rocks, but she had only been able to play with them in secret, when her mom wasn't home. And her mom had been home most of the time. "What does you do with a toy?"She clarified her question. The little girl jumped up onto the stump next to the bear, giving it a good nose. It smelled just like the mansion! And like Haven, too. It was a really nice, sweet smell compared to the smells that she was used to. "Smellz good! And is very soft. I like the toy a lot!"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread