does it make you happy you're so strange?
[html]

Now there were some young ones in AniWaya; Tayui's pups. Ember had expected that wolves might plan their pregnancies so that their pups were born in the spring, not in such horrible weather, but she supposed that having pups wasn't always something that one could plan. Abstinence, maybe. But if it was two wolves who loved each other a lot...it would be difficult for them to abstain.

"You haven't been here before? This is AniWaya. I live here with Tayui and Pilot"She answered simply. "You can come in, if you want. I don't think they mind." She didn't have the most keen eye for detail, and couldn't remember if the scars were something that the dark wolf had already had before or if they were more recent. She did take track of her own wounds, and whether they healed correctly...but this was another wolf. She did know and like Savina, but Ember was the kind of wolf who would not delve into others' personal lives without first being invited.

The news about the mateship made her tail wag. She motioned for Savina to follow her into the lands, turning to speak with her while they walked. "That's wonderful news! I hadn't heard yet. I haven't talked to Kansas in a while...I'll have to congratulate him soon. You too! Do people bring...gifts for that kind of thing? A mateship? I read somewhere that humans do it when they become mates-they have a big celebration"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread