not your summer eve glow
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... able01.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
__Out of character speech.

Pepe might have been taken aback by her attitude, but now she was just too interesting. He decided that she reminded him of a wasp or a praying mantis. Not that he'd ever tell her that! He wanted to go back to Phoenix Valley with his head attached, thank you very much. He waited as she spoke, not wanting to override anything she had to say.

She was definitely different than the Iskata, At least, the Iskata he remembered. Although she had been kind and wonderful when he had arrived at the borderland of Phoenix Valley, his mother was now more withdrawn than ever. She even snapped, a lot like Firefly. Yes, he could see Iskata in this girl.

He looked at her thoughtfully, not flinching away from her harsh words. "I wasn't expecting much of anything. I expected you to be beautiful," he said. And in that aspect, you've exceeded my expectations." He said it very seriously, there was no way she could mistake his words as a way of flirting. It was true that she was very beautiful.

"When I was young, I used to call your mother my Firefly lady. When I saw her again recently she said that you were the Firefly lady now. I can see how she was right." It was true. She sparkled, shining as bright as her fire hot temper.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread