An endless ring of light
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... able01.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
__Out of character speech.

DaVinci called him "kid" but he found he didn't mind it. From the sound of it, DaVinci had a lot more life experience than Pepe did anyway. And at times he still felt as though he had never grown any bigger than the skinny-as-a-rail puppy Iskata had found at the borders in Storm. Of course he had grown, had changed, and had become an adult. His interests had changed, but his personality hadn't. He was still has open as always. He was an open book and he wore his heart on his sleeve. He didn't think he could live any other way.

He joined the hybrid man, leaning against the railing as he looked at the cows. He had come to this new place, and it seemed as though things were changing already. He felt like he was in an enormous game of catch up and he didn't know if he could keep up really. Iskata had been Matriarch when he arrived and she had stepped down a week later. She had been stable, but since Zana's accident the world had tilted on its axis.

"Sometimes I don't know what more I could do to help and it frustrates me," he 'fessed up. He was talking about everything. Iskata, Zana, his place in the pack. And he was looking for advice too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread