I conduct a symphony of sound
[html]
It's a little hard to tell what's text and what's dialog ^^;

She figured that she ought to explain at least a little bit of what she was doing all the way out here, by herself. It wasn't anything bad...at least, she didn't think that it was. But did they approve of this kind of thing? Ember had been in many different pack over the years, and each one had different rules about it. She didn't really know the rules that AniWaya had, yet. "Nope. You're not interrupting either. So it's good...that we're not interrupting each other."

Oh no. That was probably a stupid thing to say. She was supposed to be proving herself to the leaders, but every time she saw Dawali she felt like she was going to mess it up and say something wrong. Ember didn't know many wolves very well, especially not the ones in AniWaya. It had been a while since she'd had to talk to someone new, someone who she hadn't already met or who she wasn't related to in one way or another...and she wasn't sure how to go about it.

"I was here...well, I was visiting someone. Do you ever...it might sound silly. But do you ever talk to animals? I found this creature who I really like, and I visit him a lot here on the island. This is actually his lunch here--some freshwater fish from the pond in Crimson Dreams." She admitted. "I should have brought some back for AniWaya--but I can go and get more. My friend--he eats a lot." She had the feeling that the amount of fish that she brought with her was just barely a snack for the whale. As if he were reading her thoughts, the beast rose up out of the water behind her, sticking his head up over the edge. Maybe he was looking for more fish...or maybe he could tell that he was being spoken about.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread