We're one mistake from being together
[html]
http://i38.tinypic.com/awqe6o.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 520px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #cde8f1;">
      Hai watch me fail D:

Don't touch too much - you touch too much
      He wondered if she really understood was she was saying. That her words were like daggers to him, stabbing his heart and pinning it against his spine. When had she grown so bitter? He missed the Ember of old, who laughed and cried and was such an innocent. He missed her because he had felt so good helping her, the thought of being important to someone. Sure he had developed a crush on her and she had kept him a bay only because of that innocence. But someone or something had taken it from her with a violence that shocked him. "Ember..."

He looked away. She was right. She couldn't be sure he would stick around. He wasn't sure if he wanted to. But her tone, her recoil, it upset him. It made Lubmir angry. Because he couldn't promise anyone anything. Not Mew. Not Ember. Not himself. "So you will deny yourself and me what we had simply because I might leave." His tone was cold and derisive. "I did not want Skoll to die. I couldn't help him. I was his friend and I couldn't help him. Who is to say you won't be next? Or Mew? What then? When my friends start being away from me like this, what would you have me do, Ember?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread