You always thought that I was stronger
[html]

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone;
I'll be waiting.

A pain came, and she quickly grabbed at her stomach. Movement. Great, just what she needed. She paused for a moment, steadying herself by placing a palm firmly against the trunk of a tree. Getting from one place to another definitely took much longer and her feet were starting to feel it. She grimaced, then smiled, laughing at herself for the predicament she had gotten herself into.

She started again on her mini-trek, taking a few wobbly steps before she was off. Concentrating so hard on her movement, she hadn’t noticed Jasper. His surprised squeak made Ryan jump, and she offered an equally stunned yelp. "Oh!" She didn’t know just who this was, but she offered him a smile anyway. "I’m sorry," she muttered, as one hand curled absentmindedly around her middle. The other gripped the thick wool fabric and held it closer to her frame as a breeze passed. Her eyebrows pulled down when he mentioned her name; a look of confusion. "You know who I am?" She couldn’t place his face, but maybe she had seen him before…?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread